>For the record:
- I am nice. If you are nice to me.
- Don´t dig at me. I get it anyway. Even if you say it in a „funny“ way.
- Don´t try to backbite with me about people I don´t even know yet. Not interesting at all.
- Look at my face or into my eyes when you talk to me. Everything else is simply impolite.
- If you are jealous, don´t show it. It makes you look yet immature.
- I look like me. On pictures, movies or in reality. Face it.
- Do I look like I give a damn about how it is gonna be in 10, 15 or 20 years?
- Leave me alone with your forecast. If you are unhappy, change it.
- I have a clear position on some subjects, no matter what you did in the past, I tough it out.
- I prefer people I can actually speak to. In a real, authentic and genuine way. If this is a too tall order for you, you should possibly get used to the fact that I can´t take you seriously anymore.
- If you still want to be friends, fine, so do I. But just make the effort to get to know me a little bit better before being bitchy.